1. Ownership of the website
Under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you are visiting the website located under the domain www.asonautica.com which is owned by A.S.O. S.L., whose details are as follows:
• Company Name: A.S.O. S.L.
• CIF: B-35619782
• Address: Apartado de Correos Nº 129, 35508 Costa Teguise.
• Phone: 928 512 690
• Fax: 928 516 105.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: https://www.asonautica.com
2. Protection of personal data
Under Organic Law 15/99, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that any personal data that could be sending to us, using any means will be stored in a file, whose purpose is to comply with the Spanish and European legislation.
You agree, by sending any personal data that A.S.O. S.L., may issue communications to you, either by e-mail, postal mail or by any other means, anyway you may request at any time cease sending such notifications. To do this, as well as for any other inquiries or comments, you may contact A.S.O. S.L., by e-mail, fax or by postal mail, accompanying your application a document proving your identity such as a copy of the ID Card or Passport.
2.1. Access procedures, cancellation, opposition and / or correction
To exercise these rights, in particular for its application, it’s necessary that you proceed as follows, send a request indicating:
• Name of the person affected, enclosing a photocopy of ID card (or any other document legally valid in order to identify the applicant). In the case of acting on behalf of someone, or of a legal person, a photocopy of the document evidencing such representation.
• Request that is based or application based.
• Indication of an address for notification.
• Documents, where appropriate, to demonstrate the merits of the petition.
• Date and signature.
To send this request will be any medium that can show the sending and receiving of the application.
3. Intellectual Property.
The said company owner and the owner of this website, it is also all rights of intellectual property which exist or may exist on the design, structure and functionality of this website, including images and content organization.
It´s not allowed the reproduction, distribution and / or public communication, in whole or in part, by any means without the prior written permission of the business entity.
We inform you that in order to comply with the Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, any personal information will be stored in a file for which AGUSTIN SUAREZ ORIVE, SL is responsible for, and whose aim is to manage, maintain and monitor the contractual relations with customers.
For such you can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending an email to : email@example.com, or a written request to: Apartado de Correos Nº 129, 35508 Costa Teguise, in all cases indicating the reference "Data Protection” and accompanying any identity document, such as a copy of your ID Card or Passport.